Want to make a difference in the lives of teenage girls? Your mentorship, leadership, and coaching will allow these young women to blossom into the passionate, purpose-filled leaders of tomorrow. We promise that through your commitment to volunteer your time and talent with the Gals Lead Program, you receive more from the experience than you give.
If you have a desire to LEAD and:
- Master the skill of inspiring and touching girls so they take action
- Share your story in a powerful way
- Increase your ability to influence others
- Sharpen your communication skills
- Develop your skills as a coach, mentor, and empower others
- Experience the joy of seeing girls transform and go for what they want
- Take command of a room
- Hold Sacred Space for Others
- Connect and be fully present with other women and girls
- Learn about Teen Girl Development
- Integrate the Four Pillars of Success (Know Yourself, Dream Big, Overcome Obstacles, and Take Action) into your personal life
This role requires performing the following duties:
- Participate in the roll-out of the annual strategic plan which will be aligned with organization-wide initiatives.
- Participate in the Association’s certification program, understanding the project plan and all materials to be presented to participants
- Collaborate with the Program Director to establish the organization’s program and contacts with organization officials
- Complete all organization volunteer requirements
- Participate in agreed upon enrollment and registration events and activities
- Prepare for and facilitate the 8-month Club Program as determined by the agreed upon roll-out approach
- Prepare for and participate in a Conference: Gals Lead Weekend Experience or Stand Out Experience
- Prepare for and facilitate the Gals Lead Program in other venues as determined by the Executive Director and as approved by the Board of Directors
- Coach program participants and share personal stories as appropriate
- Collaborate with the Facilitator Coach for feedback discussion, support, and program information as required
- Communicate regularly with the organization’s liaison to ensure all program requirements are met
- Participate in networking opportunities as time permits
- Abide by the code of conduct, setting an example while representing the Association
Ready to get started?
FOLLOW THESE 3 STEPS:
- Join us for the next Gals Lead Certified Facilitator Academy Interest Call.
During this one-hour conference call we’ll answer the following questions:
- What is the Gals Lead Teen Program?
- Why is the Program so important today?
- How will my contribution of time and talent make a difference?
- Who is involved in supporting the Program?
- What is my role as a Facilitator?
- What are the next steps to continue to launch?
To register for the 1-hour Gals Lead Certified Facilitator Academy Interest Call, please select a date below and register to join us. Conference call information will be provided upon registration.
Wed., May 9 – 7:00 – 8:00 pm – Click HERE to register.
Wed., June 13 – 7:00 – 8:00 pm – Click HERE to register.
Wed., July 11 – 7:00 – 8:00 pm – Click HERE to Register.
Wed., August 15 – 7:00 – 8:00 pm – Click HERE to register.
- Attend the required VIRTUAL training.
This required virtual training will equip you with the Gals Lead Certified Facilitator Toolkit.
During this one-hour conference, you will receive and review the Facilitator:
- Charter Agreement
- Project Plan
- Gals Lead Facilitator Curriculum
- Gals Lead Student Workbook
- Launch Presentation
- Marketing Materials
Note: Virtual Training is done by Queen of Programs, Bonnie Ortiz. Upon registration you will receive all documents. Registration fee is $99 and this includes the LIVE Training.
To register for the 1-hour Gals Lead Certified Facilitator Academy Virtual Call, please select a date below and register to join us. Conference call information will be provided upon registration.
Wed., May 16 – 7:00 – 8:00 pm – Click HERE to register.
Wed., June 20 – 7:00 – 8:00 pm – Click HERE to register.
Wed., July 18 – 7:00 – 8:00 pm – Click HERE to register.
- Attend the required LIVE Training.
This required live training will equip you with the confidence and practice necessary to facilitate and lead a Gals Lead Program.
During this one-day Experience, you will discover:
- The fundamentals of heart-centered leadership
- Powerful behaviors for leading and facilitating
- How to operate at the group level
- The transformative toolbox utilized in Gals Lead
Note: Live Training is done by Queen of Facilitation & Coaching, Fontella Moody
To register for the Gals Lead Certified Facilitator Academy LIVE Training, please select a date below and register to join us.
Saturday, June 2 – 9:00 – 4:00 pm – Click HERE to register
Saturday, August 18 – 9:00 – 4:00 pm – Click HERE to register
Testimonials from previous Gals Lead participants
“As a result of attending I’ve learned so much about myself. Letting go of the things that are preventing me from achieving my goals was a big deal. I feel more confident about achieving anything I set out to do. I just feel like I was a totally transformed person after the first day. I feel like I can really impact people by being a positive, insightful person who has goals.” -Rachel P. (senior)
“If you need some motivation and inspirations, Gals Lead, is great for that. Before attending I thought it was going to be boring. After the two days I feel like I won’t let anything get in the way of my goals. I was definitely inspired.” -Gillian B. (sophomore)
“I have a clearer vision of who I want to be and how I can take my talents and hobbies and interests and make a career out of it. I thought Gals Lead was going to be a typical teen conference and I wasn’t really looking forward to attending, but I got so much from the program. What I’m taking away from the two days is that I’m not alone. There are other people like me who have gone through similar things and they are successful.” -Bethany (sophomore)
“As a result of attending the Gals Lead Teen Program I’m feeling more confident, motivated, and prepared for dealing with difficult situations. I learned some good tools on overcoming things that are impeding progress in the future. I also liked getting close with the other girls.” -Abi C. (junior)
“I learned how to let go of my problems and how to take my focus off of what’s not good and think about the good things.” – Michaela D. (senior)
“The benefits I received were confidence, learning to forgive and being able to let go of unnecessary things that were on my shoulders. Before attending the Gals Lead Program I was losing motivation and confidence. Now I feel like a leader, have a smile on my face, and I feel like I can achieve anything.” -Sequoia H. (sophomore)
“I love how I left this program feeling better about myself and feeling more confident. Before this program, I was feeling like I couldn’t do much. Now I feel like a leader, more confident, and more encouraged.” Samantha W (sophomore)
“This time with you both made me feel better about myself. It helped me look at myself and different situations in new ways. I’m so thankful for this and all the girls giving me more motivation.” – Alyssa F. (freshman)
“Thank you Amy & Erin for creating a space for girls to be their best self and carry that into the world.” – Zoe B. (sophomore)
Thanks to our generous Supporters & Sponsors –
our program would not exist without you!